Sweet Mother…this is better than a new bra!

September 30, 2011 in Hit or Miss...kinda like my dating life.

Would you freaking look at this?

Really.  Look.

At this.

It’s official.  I’m worldwide.

I love my new home here and I really hope you do, too.  This is something I’ve wanted to do for a really long time and well…I can talk myself out of just about anything.

Except a new bra.  And heels.  And, ok…lipgloss.

But that’s really all.  I think.

See, when I get those things, I like to just sit and look at them.  And that’s kinda what I’m doing here.

I have discovered a side of me I’m willing to share.  I have found something I’m passionate about…even though I think that’s a “too serious” word for me.  But I’ll go with it for now.

For the last almost 8 years…my passion has been keeping the damn lights on and gas in my car.  Now, I have found I like to write.  And share.  And even more than those two things…laugh.

At me.

All I ask of you is to hang with me.  Leave me comments and give me feedback.  And not on Facebook or Twitter…but here.

Actually, I’d be flattered if you’d just become a stalker, if you’re not already.  Just click the button on my home page, put in name and email and that’s about it.

For those of you who are…I could kiss  you.  With the good lipgloss.

If your comments sucks, don’t worry…I’ll delete it.  Cause see, this here is my place.  All mine.  And it’s the only place in my world where I make the rules.

I highly suggest you have a place in your world where you make the rules, too.

Here…”I” wear the tiara.

So, from me to you…a ridiculously amount of love.

And then just a little bit more.

Seriously.

Krystyn (Krizzy Designs) September 30, 2011 at 1:39 am

Yeah, these new digs are pretty nice!

Talk it up! Blogging is totally narcissistic!

CarrieAnn00 September 30, 2011 at 1:49 am

You are seriously like way up high on my list of favorites. I mean, in the nosebleed section.

Lisa September 30, 2011 at 2:03 am

LOVE the new digs!

Carrie September 30, 2011 at 2:14 am

Thank you…it’s been a while since I’ve been this excited about something. And it feels way cool. Way.

Breane Dooley September 30, 2011 at 2:08 am

Snazzy!! I love it – now you are going to inspire me to start doing more than just blogging. :)

Carrie September 30, 2011 at 2:15 am

I HIGHLY suggest doing it. You’re good at it and need to consider it. And I’ve got just the perfect girl to get you all fixed up. By far, one of the very best people I have ever worked with.

Sandy Nesom September 30, 2011 at 2:15 am

I am so excited for you…. I can’t wait to read everything you write. Love and best wishes!!

Carrie September 30, 2011 at 2:22 am

Thank you, Sandy…I so appreciate your support!

des September 30, 2011 at 2:19 am

Why even wear a bra? It’s YOUR place! LOL

Carrie September 30, 2011 at 2:23 am

I’ll be damn…I think you might be on to something! You are seriously way cool.

D-Viv September 30, 2011 at 2:25 am

Woah…Nice place you got here C-Scar. Roomy, yet cozy. I like it.

I was gonna bring a housewarming gift, but I drank it on my way over. Sorry ’bout that.

Carrie September 30, 2011 at 2:27 am

YAY! And that’s totally cool. I’ve got a stash here I’ll share!

Peggy Sterling Scarborough September 30, 2011 at 2:47 am

You’ve been our sassy redhead from the day you were born.
Should’ve known when we glanced at the first newborn picture taken of you in the hospital, it was going to lead to this blog.
I know you will make me proud as long as you make your Momma look good.
Like the advice I always gave you when dropping you off at school each morning: Mine your manners, do your best, and keep your backbone straight.

As Always,
Rowdy

Carrie September 30, 2011 at 3:02 am

Just pray I listen better now than I did back then. =)

Chrissy September 30, 2011 at 3:31 am

FABULOUS!! Looks awesome just like you..

You left out chocolate icing on your list of things that you don’t pass up.

Smooches!!

Carrie September 30, 2011 at 3:35 am

Now, I can’t let out ALL my secrets at once!

Thank you…and big giant smooch back!

Peta September 30, 2011 at 9:04 am

Yes I agree, follower….stalker…. I am not even sure now thanks to the alcohol and the huge meal I just had how I got here but I’ll stalk you….Follow you

Carrie September 30, 2011 at 11:09 am

YAY! I elated!

Coop September 30, 2011 at 11:56 am

Well, I had to get a 2nd cup of coffee so I could enjoy some good ole Southeast Texas thoughts. Congratulations my friend–looks good! I will being looking foward to reading your point of view!

Carrie September 30, 2011 at 8:51 pm

YAY! I’m so glad you enjoy it…and girl, you know, SE Texas has it’s own way of talking, thinking and well…everything.

Inge September 30, 2011 at 2:16 pm

Looking marvelous! I love it.

Carrie September 30, 2011 at 8:50 pm

Thank you so much!

Jennifer September 30, 2011 at 4:29 pm

It looks awesome! Just like you.

Carrie September 30, 2011 at 10:46 pm

Thanks, tutz! You are really the one that got the ball rolling though…you’re just too good!
Carrie recently posted..Sweet Mother…this is better than a new bra!My Profile

Karyn Pyle September 30, 2011 at 7:39 pm

I love finding new blogs and so you’re my one for the day! Come on over to mine if you get a chance – Ill be ‘stalking’ you and would love if you would do the same. Good luck with the future of your own world, where you get to rock the Tiara!
Karyn Pyle recently posted..New Years Resolution – Starting In OctoberMy Profile

Carrie September 30, 2011 at 8:44 pm

Karyn, I am flattered beyond words! And for me to ever be ‘beyond words’ is well…totally unheard of.

I absolutely will visit your place…I’m headed there now! YAY!

Deborah October 1, 2011 at 9:29 am

Love it – love you!! Love everything about you!!

Carrie October 1, 2011 at 1:50 pm

Back at you, sister!! =)

shan October 2, 2011 at 8:05 am

kay sweetie… for the lazy’s like myself, you need to add a like button, lol… :-p

shan October 2, 2011 at 8:05 am

and btw, i hate shopping, especially for bras. i’m really gonna have to visit sometime so you can walk me through it. hehehe….

Joan @chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate October 9, 2011 at 6:51 pm

WOW! Was checking out some of Krizzy’s work (she’ll be doing my blog soon) she did great here. Based on your posts, she captured your personality. And I love the road trip post, felt like I was with you, and I was laughing so hard, I almost pee’d myself. I’ll be back often!
don’t go to my blog for a bit, wait till Krystyn’s done with it (unless you want that before and after effect)
Joan @chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate recently posted..Smoothies, Milkshakes and a great tip!My Profile

Carrie October 9, 2011 at 7:11 pm

Joan…don’t get me talking about Krystyn. I won’t shut up for hours. Jennifer at Momma Made it Look Easy (on my bloglist) sent me to her. A godsend.

All I had to tell her was the colors I liked and a small bit about who “I” am. Her very first proof was IT. Seriously…she nailed it on the first try.

We emailed for about a week and that was it. I wrote her the other day saying I kinda found myself missing her. I mean, every day for a week…then she sent me off on my own!

She’s first class. I’ve emailed her a few times after she let me loose to double-check things or ask a stupid question and she’s back with me in no time.

You will not go wrong using her. I absolutely promise you that!!

And I LOVE before and afters! I’m heading over now!!

YAY YOU!! Tons of luck with your new digs and I know we’ll be talking again!