In no particular order, I know…
1. …a woman should never cramp or cry at the office. Then expect respect.
2. …the difference between a thong, a g-string and boy briefs. And the thrill of a perfect bra.
3. …how disheartening it is every time someone calls me “ma’am.”
4. …the vital importance of telling a girlfriend she has lipstick on her front tooth.
5. …that contrary to what most magazines would lead you to believe, very few women are turned on by the super-muscley gym-freak.
6. …the appropriate hemline and heel height for the occasion.
7. …how to ask politely. Rather than barking orders.
8. …why you should exfoliate. And never go to bed with your makeup on.
9. …sincerity trumps a smart-ass remark every time.
10. …when you look totally awful, it’s inevitable you will run into your worst female enemy or that guy you have a huge crush on. On a really bad day, both.
Chime in. Your turn.
I know there’s stuff you know that I probably want to know.