My day consisted of:
1. Wrangling 10-12 executives into one meeting room.
2. Scarfing down 2 eggs over-easy, bacon, hash browns and toast.
3. Starting on monthly reports earlier than usual.
4. Overdosing on orange juice.
5. Eating only the bread part of a kolache.
6. Sneaking 2 donut holes.
7. Giggling at the weenie left over from the kolache because I’m such a mature woman.
8. Plotting to put that weenie in an office plant because I’m such a mature woman.
9. Forming a kickball team for a charity and suggesting names that are totally inappropriate because I’m such a mature woman.
10. Purchasing 5 cans of Silly String.
11. A stop at the smart sister’s place.
12. One cupcake.
13. One chicken leg.
14. Assuming I’m part of The BeeGees on the drive home. As well as Guns & Roses.
15. Finding a book in the mail I forgot I ordered.
16. Two glasses of wine. So far.
All in that order.
It sometimes hurts to be me.