No animals were harmed in the making of blah, blah, blah.

October 24, 2011 in Crap I Was Considerate Enough to Not Bother You with Before Now.,Hit or Miss...kinda like my dating life.

I first, shall apologize.

I don’t understand why the things most people think are slap ass screaming funny…I just don’t.

I’m sorry.  I just don’t get it.  Whatever it is.

But that’s ok.  I say everyday, “Thank God not everyone in this world is just like me.”

And if smart-ass smart sister is within earshot, she usually replies with, “You got that right” in her low, snarky mumble reserved mostly for yours truly.

Like this.  I think that tooth black out stuff that only comes out at Halloween is a riot.  Total entertainment for hours.  The only thing I regret is that I can’t wear it without laughing.

Cause if I could?  Work joint.  Here.  I.  Come.

But I can’t.

And plus, rent is coming due.

So, anyway.

It doesn’t matter where I found this little gem…I just did.  And that’s what really matters here.  That I found it.

Well, really that I’m sharing it.  THAT’S what matters the most now that I think about it.

And I can’t look at it, but I can’t stop looking at it.

Ya’ll.  I swear I think I pee’d a little cause I couldn’t stop laughing.

By myself.

Hello, kitty.

No.  I don’t know this cat.  And even though I don’t know this cat, I’m pretty sure it wasn’t harmed.  I mean, it looks like it’s mostly a happy cat.  Just a little startled at the moment.  So don’t be ragging on me for hurting animals.

I’m not an animal hurter.

I’m thinking this might even be cube-worthy.  This could very well get stapled to my cube wall.

Please.  No, not the cat.

It’s at least better than all those non-funny quotes and stuff people are so erratically (good word though I’m not quite sure just what it means and if it even fits here) putting all over Facebook.

I mean, really.

Sandy Nesom October 24, 2011 at 9:23 pm

I so agree about all those damn quotes that are “erratically” put ALL over FB. Drives me crazy!!! Glad you blogged on it. That is one of the things that annoys me most about FB…. who the F cares!! I sure don’t!! I will take the “scared pussy” anyday!!! Love ya and love yor blogs, STILL!!!
hugs, Sandy

Carrie October 24, 2011 at 9:26 pm

Oh, great…now I’m laughing at THAT! =)

mark @ yelling near you October 24, 2011 at 9:52 pm

That’s a kitty horror show movie poster. To me the cat says “I’m gonna bite your eyes out and claw off your face” rather than being scared. The horrified human in the background plays into this reading too. Love it.
mark @ yelling near you recently posted..Introducing BitsyMy Profile

Carrie October 24, 2011 at 10:09 pm

I have to admit. I do believe that is the first time in my life, I’ve ever heard, “That’s a kitty horror show movie poster.”

Total awesomeness, Mark.

Mandy October 24, 2011 at 10:31 pm

I think the cat just read a butt load of those picture quotes all over Facebook! That’s how I look after reading them too! Can someone please stab me with a dull knife?!?!

Carrie October 24, 2011 at 10:50 pm

I’m just dizzy with excitement the Farmville fad seems to be fading.

Karyn October 25, 2011 at 12:10 am

I don’t know Carrie, I’m thinking this cats face is saying “I’m mlli-seconds from opening a can of whoop-ass…” Either way, I’m glad I’m no-where near it!
Karyn recently posted..Water Boarding With NemoMy Profile

Carrie October 25, 2011 at 6:39 am

Well, now it seems to be saying, “Good morning…how about you start up with the snort laughing again?”

I need a life.

Jennifer October 25, 2011 at 10:54 am

I’m pretty sure that cat is freaked out about something. And do you see that woman’s face? She looks pretty horrified. I bet that shiz was way funnier in person.
Jennifer recently posted..Well I neverMy Profile

Joan @chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate October 25, 2011 at 2:03 pm

Carrie, I am missing your posts, arg, you need a Sassy Redhead FB page, then you can Quote about not quoting and I won’t miss it, or anything else you’re posting behind my back, lol, just do it! Tell her smart-ass smart sister!
Hugs,
Joan @chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate recently posted..Olive Garden Bread sticksMy Profile

Carrie October 25, 2011 at 6:56 pm

I kinda been thinking about it…probably should think harder.

Joan @chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate October 25, 2011 at 8:34 pm

stop thinking, just do it! then go have a piece of chocolate, hehe, and maybe a glass (or bottle) of wine!