What does Britney and The Fairy Hobmother have in common, you ask? Uh, me. That’s what.

June 1, 2012 in Crap I Was Considerate Enough to Not Bother You with Before Now.,Me and My Public Self

Apparently doing The X Factor taping last week wore me out.

I’ve been pretty lazy and worthless lately.

I mean, it’s taken me a whole friggin’ week to post this:

I know it’s not much…but a little of Britney goes a long way.

A really long way.

(Yes.  The same has been said about moi.)

‘Diva’ is putting it lightly.

(I sure don’t consider myself a diva.  Not by a long shot.)

(But it has been said…ehem…I am too prissy to live.)

(However, I too, will one day have a man on each arm escorting me around my place of work.)

(It could happen.)

(In another life…but it could happen.)

People at the office would be more sick of me than they already are.  Why?  Because I’d be strolling continuously with a hottie on each arm.

Yes, I would.

You know I would.

Hell, I’d make up meetings to have just so I could be escorted to them.

See?  Sick.

Oh!  Oh!  Oh!

I had a little visitor here last week.  Uh, huh.

The Fairy Hobmother.

I KNOW!

I was ecstatic.  Then I really got ecstatic when I received that nice little big Amazon gift card!

(Yes.  I said “nice little big” all in one sentence.)

Ya’ll.  You know I love me some surprises and that certainly was one!

And you know what?  If you visit Appliance Online and leave a comment here on my post, YOU TOO might get a visit and nice little surprise!!

How’s THAT for me being lazy and worthless?

You juuuuuust might want to try it.

It apparently pays.

Barbara June 1, 2012 at 11:40 am

Yea! Gotta love a gift card! 🙂

You have been posting entirely too little. Just because I’m taking a summer break doesn’t mean you get to do that too. 🙂 Mmmmkay?? 😉
Barbara recently posted..This ChildMy Profile

Carrie June 1, 2012 at 1:37 pm

Totally made my day.

My week, actually.

You’re too sweet. I am going to get better at posting more often. At least twice a week I think, “That shit is totally blog-worthy.”

Then life kicks back into high gear.

Which is a totally sucky excuse. So, I gotta make some changes. =)

katie metzroth June 1, 2012 at 9:18 pm

Yea, make some changes! You better blog more or I’m gonna quit making dates with you for you to back out of. just kidding. I’m not.
katie metzroth recently posted..A sale, a book, and a burger.My Profile

Carrie June 2, 2012 at 8:41 am

I know, I know. Lunch on Monday. It’s carved in my calendar.

And I promise to blog more. Thank you. You are close enough to stalk me, so I have to keep my word.

Joan @chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate June 1, 2012 at 11:03 pm

Do you think if we all ordered some hottie guys to escort us around, we could get a discount? I’d only be going to the grocery store but I’d kill to see the look on everyone’s faces, lol, oh yeah, then being small town, watch how fast the gossip travels. Did I get completely off target from your post? Sorry, It was the hotties, got my mind wandering.
Joan @chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate recently posted..Lemon Curd ParfaitsMy Profile

Carrie June 2, 2012 at 8:38 am

Speaking of ‘hotties’ is NEVER off target here, sister!!

Maggie S. June 2, 2012 at 6:45 am

Who said you are too prissy to live?

I looked at the appliance website and it was difficult because I don’t read metric or GBP. But I did look over their selection of chest freezers. That Fairy Hobmother is a mysterious creature. I’m glad you’ve fallen in with her sort.
Maggie S. recently posted..Swimsuit Shopping-Induced Health Issues:What You Need to KnowMy Profile

Carrie June 2, 2012 at 8:37 am

I know. Hard to believe, huh? Me…too prissy to live.

The Fairy Hobmother was a sweet little surprise! And on a day I certainly needed a sweet little surprise!

jennie June 2, 2012 at 1:57 pm

Gotta love a gift card!!!!!!!!
jennie recently posted..Guest Post: Cloak of InvisiblityMy Profile

Carrie June 2, 2012 at 6:38 pm

You ain’t lying. Something about having to decide on what to buy with money I didn’t make…well, makes me giggly.

Jamie June 2, 2012 at 11:09 pm

Yes, you’ve been posting entirely too little! I don’t like it. As a matter of fact, I think you should do a vlog with a funny story to make up for it. 😉
Jamie recently posted..Our Living RoomMy Profile

Carrie June 3, 2012 at 8:48 am

HAHA!! I’ll have to see what kind of crap I can get myself into. I’m sure there’s something right around the corner.

Fashionista Era June 3, 2012 at 3:33 am

Oh wowww!! Im sure u can get all those hotties around you girl…in this life why not? 😉 Im sure you can. I dont mind some Ian Somerhalder around me with his dazzling smile! Haha…hypothetically anyways – Already committed and happy this way 😉 But yes your fantasy sounds good! Here’s wishing you all the luck make it happen hehe..!! I want that for you sweetie! :p
Fashionista Era recently posted..Attic’s never looked so goodMy Profile

Carrie June 3, 2012 at 8:49 am

Girl, you ain’t lying! Ian is a HOTTIE, fo sho!

You’re too sweet!

Connie Weiss June 4, 2012 at 10:54 am

That’s all you have to say about Britney?

Have you been sworn to secrecy?

I wonder what a Britney escort is paid.
Connie Weiss recently posted..What I Learned In KindergartenMy Profile

Carrie June 4, 2012 at 11:18 am

Britney looked pretty hot for what all she’s put herself through. Not sure what her escorts are paid, but I can tell you mine will have to be happy accepting macaroni and cheese for compensation.

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell June 5, 2012 at 6:51 am

The whole Britney thing is wild! And the Amazon gc is the coolest!
Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell recently posted..Spinbrush ProClean #SwitchandSave Solution – Win $1000!My Profile

Carrie June 5, 2012 at 7:37 pm

Yeah…Britney probably still needs to be on break.

Holly from 300 Pounds Down June 5, 2012 at 11:00 am

I love Amazon. I am addicted. I was an Amazon prime member before they gave you all kinds of cool benefits like free movies. Back when all you got was free 2 day shipping. I actually love reading the reviews on Amazon more than buying stuff. If you really want a laugh just read the book reviews for 50 Shades of Grey on Amazon . I laughed ALMOST as much as I do when reading your blog…almost!

Carrie June 5, 2012 at 7:38 pm

You’re too good to me, Holly!

And you know, I have buzzed by some of those reviews. Wow is putting it lightly!!

By Word of Mouth Musings June 5, 2012 at 4:01 pm

For some reason i still want to wrap Britney in a blanket and bring her warm milk 😉
and the writing thing … oh i hear you, hopeless of late, that life thing is just soooo getting in the way!
By Word of Mouth Musings recently posted..When We’s, and where is home …My Profile

Carrie June 5, 2012 at 7:39 pm

I gotta agree. I do think Britney left the nest just a bit too soon.

Bless her little heart.