I’m now a winner and will frisk you if I need to. But don’t be jelly.

January 21, 2015 in Vlog. Or really just the real me.

I know, I know.

I haven’t blogged in ages.  But its paid off and in a bit, you’ll see what NOT blogging got me.

Most people will say “winning ain’t easy” but not me.  This time, it was a breeze.

But I do want to change that.  The blogging more part.  Not the not saying “winning ain’t easy” part.

Really.  I do.

Anyway, I took a late lunch and had about no time to kill, but I still made time to spread my joy with you!

My life has changed.

As of today…I am a new woman.  Life just got easier.  And shinier.  And other stuff I’m not even aware of yet, I’m sure.

(Ignore my nasty hair I didn’t shampoo this morning.  I could say I was running late, but that would be a lie.  I just didn’t feel like jacking with it.)

And don’t hate once you make it through the torment of my twang-y serenade.

(And don’t be jelly when you see how life just got better.)

(Don’t be jelly.  Who SAYS that?)

(My nieces, that’s who.  It’s short for ‘don’t be jealous’.  I had to ask.  So, apparently not only are they too lazy to call me or clean their rooms or answer a text, they’re too lazy to even properly finish one small little word.)

(It appears they might possibly get that lazy gene from me at the rate I’m blogging.)

Snarkfest January 21, 2015 at 4:48 pm

Oh Carrie congrats!! That is an awesome contest to win and I couldn’t be happier for you!! I really thought I was in the running, but obvs not. (that’s teen talk for obviously, because I’m so fly like that).
Snarkfest recently posted..Getting kicked out of book club…My Profile

Carrie January 22, 2015 at 7:39 am

I know! Being a winner rocks even if you’re a winner at being a loser!

I like that “obvs” stuff. That will be re-used on my nieces. Nothing like catching them off guard.

Lisa Hewitt January 21, 2015 at 6:18 pm

Just a little hint if he should need it. The siren is 100 watt. I believe that would be enough.

I ain’t jelly. Found my handcuffs And the key.
And I’m glad his heart is ok.
If I didn’t know better, and I do, I would almost swear you recorded that at work.
Barney Fife.

Carrie January 22, 2015 at 7:41 am

A CB radio?!? How in the hell did I not add THAT to the list.

He tells me cop lingo AIN’T “breaker 1-9 good buddy” but I can change all that.

His heart is good. Better than it’s been in, well…his life. I can’t keep up but I can still certainly trip him up.

Chrissy January 21, 2015 at 7:17 pm

Girl, I’m sitting here on the couch besides the hubs (don’t be jelly) watching your video on my phone and he starts grinning and shaking his head. I was giggling and then asked him if he could hear you and he says “yes, that’s so her”!! Thanks for always making me smile just by being you…

Carrie January 22, 2015 at 7:42 am

HAHAHA!! And I am jelly…I love your hubs! Dude is the bomb.

Y’all are awesome…love you both tons! =)

Amber January 30, 2015 at 6:54 pm

Welcome back.

I want a badge now.
Amber recently posted..7 Reasons Why I WON’T Be Watching The Super BowlMy Profile